March 07, 2013

March's Sugar Block Club Block

I am sewing along with Amy Gibson's Sugar Block Club BOM, over at StitcheryDickoryDock. Each month brings a new 12" block and a new dessert recipe. So far the blocks have turned our beautifully. I'm making a scrappy blue and cream/tan set. Not quite sure what I'll do with them when the year is out, though I think it would make a nice throw size quilt with a dark blue sashing, yellow corner stones and a thin yellow border followed by a dark blue border. That could change of course. There is still lots of 2013 left to go!

My blocks so far.
January Block - Snow Blossom

February Block - North Star

March Block - Forget Me Not  





Already I can't wait to see what the April block will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. I love hearing from you.